- How to remove laser film from product exterior
- Removing blue plastic film covering door
- How to take off protective plastic film after installation
- White or blue film on stainless steel
Steps to Verify Issue:
Sub-Zero and Wolf products arrive with protective blue or white laser film on many parts. This film should be removed during installation.
- Peel plastic off as carefully as possible.
- If needed, use tweezers or another small device to peel one corner up to get started.
- Remove the film slowly to reduce the risk of tearing it.
For film stuck between glass and stainless steel:
- Use tweezers and start in one corner to pull up.
- Slowly peel around the edge to remove it.
Film may melt if not removed from cooking appliances before use.
If a residue is left after removing the protective film, refer to Clean Adhesive from Stainless Steel for more information.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820