Check Router Network Settings
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App troubleshooting check router network settings
- How to check router network settings when using connected appliance app
- Connected appliance home wireless connectivity troubleshooting
- Parental controls, Wi-Fi blocking
A router firewall may have high security or parental controls configured, which may block some required network ports for the device.
- Verify the following network ports are open or white-listed on the router:
- Check the user manual for the router to verify the instructions on configuring firewalls.
- Refer to the troubleshooting steps in Connected Appliance Connectivity Troubleshooting.
- Contact the wireless provider company or the router manufacturer for further troubleshooting assistance.
For further assistance, contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820