Clean Carbon Stainless Steel
- How do I clean carbon stainless steel?
- How do I keep my carbon stainless steel from looking dull?
- How do I clean sticky residue from my unit?
- Carbon stainless steel finish has discolored
- The finish on my carbon stainless is different colors
- Instruction sheet part # 3758358
- What is the best cleaner for carbon stainless steel?
- Is it safe to clean carbon stainless steel with vinegar?
To clean Wolf or Sub-Zero carbon stainless steel, follow these steps:
- Use a lint-free or microfiber cloth with mild detergent and water solution to remove any food stains.
- Do not use a metallic or abrasive cleaner or cloth, which can remove the carbon finish.
- Do not use cleaning products that contain bleach or ammonia.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Buff dry with clean dry microfiber cloth.
- Refer to Cleaning Carbon Stainless Steel Instructions.
- Sub-Zero suggests using these instructions and a microfiber cloth.
- Keep the cloth in continuous contact with the carbon stainless steel for best results.
- Refer to the Wolf Cleaning Guide for information about cleaning other surfaces and components, and for cleaning product recommendations.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820