Connected Module Firmware Updates
- What changed in different versions of connected module firmware?
- What features are available in the new firmware version?
- Firmware update does not load
During the setup process in the Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App, a message may appear that the appliance firmware needs to be updated. Connected appliance firmware is updated periodically to provide the best experience, highest performance, and allow access to the latest features.
- The firmware update process can take between one and five minutes. After the process is complete, the setup process will automatically resume.
- If a firmware update does not load, it may be due to a network error. Try again after waiting a day to allow for nightly system update resolution.
Contact the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820