Connected Module Installation
- Connected module, Puma device connectivity kit installation instructions
- Connected module troubleshooting for field service
- Connected module bracket, part number 7041546, 7042077
- Connected module communication cable 823861
- Accessory part to retrofit a connected appliance to set up connectivity
- Customer wants to retrofit product to connected
- Test Flight
- Wi-Fi Module
- Connected module
The connected module is sold only as a sales accessory to retrofit Sub-Zero Classic (BI) products prior to serial number 4502265.
To connect a connected capable Classic (BI) refrigeration product prior to serial number 4502265:
- Contact the Sub-Zero Group Customer Care Team to request a connected module at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
- Have the model and serial number of the product available.
- Note: The communication cable, part number 823861, must be ordered with the connected module to successfully connect the unit.
- Customer Care will send a connected module and communication cable for installation.
- Lift the grille.
- Plug the communication cable into the connected module
- Plug the other end of the cable into the appliance communication port behind the grille to the left.
Refer to Classic (BI) Refrigeration Connectivity Kit (2) for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820