Dishwasher Cavity Discoloring
- Dishwasher cavity discoloring, turning a gold color
- Cove Dishwasher cavity discolored due to heat
Dishwasher cavity discoloration is also known as "rouging."
- The iron in the water mixed with the heat causes the discoloration in the tanks and doors.
- A white vinegar bath should take care of the issue.
- Refer to How to Clean a Dishwasher for instructions on cleaning a dishwasher with a vinegar bath.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820