Dishwasher Has No Power
- No power after new Dishwasher installed
- Dishwasher does not turn on
- What to check if Dishwasher will not start
- Where is the master power button for front controls?
- Power supply issue
- Electrical issue
- Master power switch
- Control board issue
- Verify the unit power supply meets specifications.
- Reset power at the power supply source (electrical box or circuit breaker).
- Often, local code requires dishwashers have a switch under the kitchen sink that turns on and off to supply power to the unit.
- The switch may have been accidentally turned off.
- Verify switch is on and power is going to the unit.
- Verify the power cord is plugged into electrical outlet.
- Unplug the unit and plug back into the outlet.
- Verify the unit is on a dedicated power circuit and does not share the circuit with other appliances.
- Verify the electrical outlet has power by plugging in a different appliance, extension cord, or phone charger to test.
- Verify the unit is not connected to a GFCI and, if so, that other appliance or outlets are working.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820