Dishwasher Rack Noisy
- Dishwasher racks are noisy
- Dishwasher racks squeak
- How to fix a noisy dishwasher rack
If the dishwasher racks are noisy:
- Check the installation of the unit. If the tank is being stretched from side to side, that can cause the racks to rub and be noisy.
- If the ball bearings/rack glides are dry, apply a small amount of liquid dishwasher detergent on the rails and ball bearings.
- Use a calcium remover solution like Lime-A-Way.
- Spray or soak the affected area.
- Let rest for a moment.
- Touch Cycles+ until Rinse/Hold and start the cycle.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820