Electrical Burning Odor from Sub-Zero or Wolf Appliance
- Sub-Zero or Wolf appliance is not functioning properly and smells like wires are burning.
- Why is there a hot electrical burning odor when using a Sub-Zero or Wolf product?
- What to do if the bottom of the a Sub-Zero or Wolf unit has an electrical burning smell?
- House Electrical Supply
- An electrical burning odor while using a Sub-Zero or Wolf product is not normal. Verify the odor is not from another appliance or electrical device.
- Shut the Sub-Zero or Wolf unit off at the circuit breaker.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820