How to Clean the Dishwasher Door Edge
- How to clean the door of the dishwasher
- How to clean residue from the edge around the door
- Can use of a spray bottle to clean the edge of the door cause a problem?
Use only a slightly damp cloth to clean the edge around the door including the black rubber seal at the bottom edge of the door. If needed, a small amount of cleaner may be used (spray directly onto the cloth).
- Do not use a spray bottle, or the like, around the door lock.
- This is to make sure that water does not penetrate the door catch and come into contact with the electrical components.
- See also, How to Clean a Dishwasher.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820