One-Year Replacement Part Warranty
- Do failed replacement parts have a warranty?
- How is the warranty processed for a failed replacement part?
- Do sales accessories have a part warranty?
- Sales accessory warranty
All replacement parts for Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove, including sales accessory parts, are covered by warranty for one year from the date of part's original installation, parts only, no labor coverage.
- The unit's serial number must be registered in order to claim a parts only warranty.
- The same warranty applies whether the unit is installed indoors or outdoors.
- Exceptions to this warranty include:
- Hood blowers
- Water filters
- Air filters
- Light bulbs
- Stainless steel cosmetic damage
- Parts installed on products where warranty is not valid (ex. domestic product installed in another country, product listed as scrapped)
- Hood blowers are covered by the Wolf 5-Year Parts Only Warranty.
- Water filters, air filters, and light bulbs are not covered by warranty for normal use unless they are defective.
- Stainless steel has a 60-day cosmetic warranty.
If a defective part was purchased directly from a Factory Certified Parts Distributor, contact the selling distributor for part replacement. The parts distributor ships the replacement part under the one-year part warranty.
- North East Certified Parts: Send a No Charge Part for any Part Only Warranty Claims on parts purchased from North East Certified Parts invoiced prior to August 7, 2021.
- North East Certified Parts is no longer an authorized parts distributor.
- To qualify for a no charge part, the invoice must be dated within one year of purchase, and dated on or before August 7, 2021.
If a defective part is replaced by the same Factory Certified Service Company that did the initial repair, the servicer will file a claim with Sub-Zero Wolf to cover the cost of the part if the same part is needed again within a year.
Contact the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Customer Care Team with questions by calling (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820