Plug a Product in with an Extension Cord
- Can an extension cord be used on a Wolf or Sub-Zero product?
- The outlet is in the wrong place, can an extension cord be used?
- The power cord will not reach, what options are available?
- When replacing an older Sub-Zero or Wolf, does the outlet need to be moved for the new unit?
Answer:Extension cords should not be used with Sub-Zero or Wolf products.
- Even if used only as a temporary solution while work is being completed over short period of time, use of an extension cord could cause damage to the unit.
- The power supply source or electrical outlet must be placed in accordance with the appropriate design and installation specifications.
- For information on power cord lengths, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820