Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Multiple Users
- Can the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App be used on multiple devices?
- Can more than one owner have access to the same unit using the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App?
- Allow multiple users to access Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
The Sub-Zero Group Owner's App may be used on multiple devices to connect to the same unit if the same Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove account is used on each device.
- The same username and password must be used on each device.
- It is not possible to have the same unit linked to multiple accounts.
- If the same unit is linked to more than one account, the last account used will show the unit.
- The other user may need to delete the app, download it again, and sign in using the correct username and password.
- Appliances must be removed from the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App prior to moving, selling, or replacing the product. See also, Disconnect or Remove Connected Appliances from Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
See also, Set Up Connected Appliance for Pairing.
Contact the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820