Sub-Zero Care Plus (SZCP)
- Sub-Zero Care Plus service contract information
- What are the benefits of the extended service contract?
- How many years of additional warranty are provided?
- What is Sub-Zero Care Plus?
- Service contract for products
- How does the customer receive information on their plan?
Sub-Zero Care Plus is an extended service contract offered exclusively by Sub-Zero and Wolf.
- The program is only for Sub-Zero and Wolf products.
- The Sub-Zero Care Plus program (available via the NCP/Grand Kitchen Event only), will provide customers an extra 3 years of service protection. The full warranty expires after 5 years for standard installation and after 6 years for products installed by an FCI company.
- Service Contract is transferable between owners.
Sub-Zero Care Plus Benefits
- Sub-Zero Care Plus provides peace of mind.
- Direct access to the Sub-Zero Care Plus Customer Care team in Madison, WI.
- Welcome call/product orientation by a Customer Advocate.
- Best coverage, support, and service available for Sub-Zero and Wolf products.
- Day 1 Surge Protection Coverage is included with the plan. (Not part of SZ Standard Warranty)
- Direct extension of day one warranty.
- Only factory authorized servicers will do repairs.
- Only factory genuine parts are used in repairs and replacements.
- No refurbished parts or products.
- Fully transferable to new owners at no charge.
- Food and wine loss coverage up to $500 per incident. Review terms and conditions for restrictions.
All Sub-Zero products and most Wolf products sold with a Standard Residential Warranty qualify for the Sub-Zero Care Plus extended service contract. To qualify, products must be purchased on or after 7/1/18, and customers must select Sub-Zero Care Plus as their option for the National Consumer Promotion program.
- The EC-24 Coffee System, Wolf Outdoor Grill (OG) models, and BM and SB Outdoor Grill Modules do not qualify.
- All other outdoor products DO qualify.
- Cove products are not included.
- Any Sub-Zero or Wolf products not sold with a standard residential warranty (for example, display models more than 3 years old, factory reconditioned units) do not qualify.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820