Warm Air from Front of Dishwasher
- Hot air coming from under dishwasher door
- Dishwasher blowing air out the front
- Moist air coming out of the dishwasher door
- Where does the dishwasher vent hot air?
- Will the fan exhaust warm air damage floors or door panels?
The Cove Dishwasher mixes fresh air from the surrounding air and lowers relative humidity of the moist air existing the dishwasher as it expels warm air from the bottom, front of the product.
- By doing this, the air does not harm external floors, panels, or other elements.
- Always use Cove's specifications for best results. Custom kickplate dimensions are provided in the Installation Guide (pg. 12).
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820