200 & 300 Series Drawer Light Bulb Replacement
- How to replace a light bulb in the drawer compartment of a 200 or 300 Series Sub-Zero.
- What size are the light bulbs in a 200 & 300 series freezer?
- 200 & 300 Series drawer light bulb
The light bulb in the drawer compartment of a 200 & 300 Series Sub-Zero is a standard 40 watt appliance bulb.
- Remove wire light guard by extracting the screws holding it in place.
- Unscrew the bulb from the socket to remove.
- Install new bulb and reattach light guard.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820