400 Series Wine Storage Grille Removal and Installation
- How to remove the grille on a 400 Series product
- 427, 430 model kickplate or grille removal
Model 427 Grille/Kickplate
- Grille is at the bottom of the unit.
- Remove the four screws at the corners of the grille.
- Pull the grille forward and out.
Model 430 Louvered Grille
- Open the door(s).
- Look up at the bottom side of the grille.
- Remove the grille screws going up into the bottom of the grille.
- Tilt the grille forward at the top and release the springs from behind the grille.
- Lift grille assembly up.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820