WS-30 Wine Storage Unit Showroom Mode Information
- How do you put a WS-30 wine storage unit into showroom mode?
- How do you take a WS-30 unit out of showroom mode?
- How do you know if a WS-30 is in showroom mode?
- What temperatures are displayed when a WS-30 is in demonstration mode?
- New Wine Storage unit not cooling, turned on and temperatures stay at room temperature
Answer:To initiate showroom mode on a WS-30 Wine Storage unit:
- The unit must first be switched OFF using the UNIT ON/OFF key
- Press and hold the upper compartment WARMER and COLDER keys, then the UNIT ON/OFF key then release all 3 keys
- Actual ambient temperatures will appear in the LCD display
To return the unit to normal operation, repeat the steps above.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820