500 Series Extended Handle
- Install extended handles on 500 Series models
- Part # EH561, EH550, EH511
- Instruction sheet 3752420
- How much more space does an extended handle allow for finger room?
- Need a deeper handle to open door on 500 Series
Each of the following is a set of extended handles that provides 3/4" more space when using raised panels.
- A standard framed handle sticks out from the front of a 500 Series door 1-1/4".
- The extended framed handle gives 3/4" more finger clearance to open the door when there is a raised panel installed on the door.
- A typical 3/4" raised panel with a standard framed handle would be difficult to grab the handle without making contact with the panel too.
- This is why the extended framed handle is recommended.
- For 501 models, refer to 501 Series Regular and Extended Handle Installation.
- For model 550, order EH550.
- For model 511, order EH511.
- Models 532, 542 (regardless of serial number), 561 prior to serial # 1810000 : part # EH561.
- Model 561 starting with serial # 1810000: part # 4132271.
- Each handle set includes handle end caps.
- See also, 500 Series Convert Framed to Overlay.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820