500 Series Framed Extended Handles
- 500 Series unit needs extended framed handles
- How far from door does a standard framed handle stick out?
- How far out does an extended handle protrude?
- Raised Framed Panel Handles
A standard framed handle sticks out from the front of a 500 Series door 1-1/4".
- The extended framed handle gives 3/4" more finger clearance to open the door when there is a raised panel installed on the door.
- A typical 3/4" raised panel with a standard framed handle would be difficult to grab the handle without making contact with the panel too.
- This is why the extended framed handle is recommended.
The part number for extended handles are as follows:
- 501 Models: part # EH501 is no longer available.
- Model 511: part # EH511
- Model 550: part # EH550
- Models 532, 542, 561 prior to serial # 1810000 : part # EH561
- Models 561 starting with serial # 1810000: part # 4132271
A full scale template can be found in the Sub-Zero Design Guide:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820