500 Series Refrigerator or Freezer Lights Not Turning Off
- 500 Series refrigerator or freezer lights not turning off
- 500 Series lights stay on all the time
- Defective light switch
- Verify nothing is keeping the door from fully closing.
- Open the door and push the light switch (switch on left-hand side) in and out and wiggle it back and forth. If the lights are not affected, replace the light switch. See Light Switch Instructions.
501R and 501F models:
Replace the light switch:
- 500 Series model (except 501R and 501F) light switch part number: 7014646
- 501R and 501F model light switch part number: 7004257
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820