532 Ice Bucket
- Is there any way to get 532 ice bucket that is listed as No Longer Available?
- Is the 532 ice bucket NLA?
- How to replace the ice bucket glide
In 2001, the model 532 ice bucket assembly, part number 7016488 or 7016093, was discontinued.
For alternatives, either:
- Try to repair the broken bucket with adhesive or tape OR
- Have a new bucket made by a local plastic fabricator (this option may be cost prohibitive).
To remove the ice bucket assembly:
- Remove the front screw from both left and right glide.
- Pivot the glides up, and the carriage will slide out.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820