Turn 500 Series Ice Maker On or Off
- How to turn off the 500 Series ice maker
- Ice maker off button location in a 500 Series unit
- Can the ice bin be removed to turn off the ice maker?
If turning off the water to the home for an extended vacation, turn the ice maker off first and then the home water supply.
To turn 500 Series unit ice makers on and off:
- For model 590, refer to 590 Ice Maker Operation Instructions.
- For models 532, 542 and 561, which have an on/off switch as shown in the image below, refer to 532, 542 and 561 Ice Maker On Off Switch for more information.
- For models 550, 511, and 501F, which do not have an on/off switch, remove the ice bin to turn the ice maker off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820