Replace Model 690 with Model 695
- Are the panels, opening size, and electrical and water location the same for model 690 and model 695?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 690 compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
The panels from model 690 fit the model 695/F.
- The existing electrical location, water line location, and opening size are the same for both models.
- For raised panels, an extended handle may be needed, part number 4132271.
- For 690 models with a grille panel, the grille panel will transfer to the new model without adjustment.
- The model 695 was discontinued in 2008.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820