648PRO Stainless Side Panel Kit
- Does the accessory stainless steel side panel include the stainless steel kickplate?
- Width of the accessory stainless steel side panel for the 648PRO and 648PROG
- Width of the unit when installing two accessory stainless steel side panels on a 648PRO
- Does a freestanding 648PRO have to have accessory stainless steel side panels installed?
- Part number 0000043
- Instruction sheet 3758684
- Does side panel kit, part # 0000043, include one or two side panels?
The 648PRO stainless steel side panel kit includes one side panel and the mounting hardware needed for one side panel, but does not include the stainless steel side kickplate.
- 648PRO Stainless Side Panel Kit Installation Instructions
- The part number for the front and side kickplates is 0000055.
- The type and brush finish of both the side panel and the kickplates match the unit stainless steel.
- The thickness of the accessory stainless steel side panel, part number 0000043, is 3/8".
- The total width of unit when installed with two side panels is 48".
- Side panels are 80" high x 3/8" thick x 23-13/16" wide.
- When a 648PRO or 648PROG is installed in a freestanding application, two accessory stainless steel side panels should be purchased to finish both sides.
- If the unit does not have side panels installed, the unfinished, galvanized metal sides will show.
- See also, 648PRO Stainless Steel Top Panel.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820