700 Tall Series Refrigerator or Freezer Lights Not Turning Off
- 700 Tall Series lights do not turn off, stay on all the time
- 700 Tall Series light bulbs not going off
- Hinge cover missing
- Defective light switch
- Verify nothing is preventing the door from fully closing.
- Open the door and verify that the top hinge cover is in place. If it is missing, replace the hinge cover.
- Push the light switch (switch on left-hand side) in and out and wiggle it back and forth. If the lights are not affected, replace the light switch. See 7004257 - Light Switch Instructions.
NOTE: In some cases, the light switch can be on the right side.
- This is more common on left-hinged units.
- Test both switches, and if the fan turns on when the left switch is pushed, the light switch is on the right. This is normal.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820