700BFI Ice Maker Removal Package
- Part number 4202230, 4204290
- Instruction sheet 3755440, 3758470
- How do you install part number 4204290?
- How do you remove an ice maker from a 700BFI?
- List of components included with kit 4202230 and 4204290
Answer:Sub-Zero recommends that the ice maker removal package be installed by a service technician. Use the table below to find the correct ice maker removal package based on the product serial number.
|Serial Numbers||Ice Maker Removal Kit Part #|
|Prior to Serial # 2377228||4202230|
|Starting with Serial # 2377228||4204290|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820