Interchangeable 700 Series Removable Crisper Cover
- Can the removable crisper cover be used in the upper or lower refrigerator drawer?
- Can a 700 series removable crisper cover be placed in both refrigerator drawers at the same time?
The removable, lift-up crisper cover for the 700 Series is interchangeable.
- One lift-up crisper cover is standard with each tall and drawer refrigerator unit and the drawer combination unit.
- For model 700BC(I), drawer combination unit, the removable crisper cover can only be used in the upper drawer.
- To remove the crisper cover, fully extend the drawer, lift the back of the frame, and slide it out.
- To install the crisper cover, fully extend the drawer, slide the front under the lip of the control panel, then press in and down to engage the tabs in the back.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820