Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) External Dispenser Ice Bin Installation and Removal
- How to install ice bin in a Classic Series (BI) external dispenser model
- Ice bin not sliding all the way back
- Ice bin is crooked, not sliding in and out easily or locked in forward position
Classic Series (BI) external ice dispenser ice bins sit on glides that do not pull out when the bucket is removed.
- The ice bin assembly is found at the top of the freezer compartment, resting on top of ice bin supports.
- A magnet behind the ice bin front cover that holds the assembly in place, against a metal ice bin stop bracket.
To remove the ice bin assembly:
- Grab the base of the ice bin assembly front cover.
- Pull the assembly out of freezer until left front edge is in line with gap between door and face frame.
- Pivot the right side of assembly out of compartment.
To install the ice bin assembly:
- Pivot the ice bin assembly into the freezer so that the left front edge of the ice bin assembly enters the gap between the door and the face frame.
- Straighten the ice bin assembly.
- Push the ice bin assembly into the compartment.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820