Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) External Dispenser Upgrade Panel Compatibility
- Will the new external dispenser work on existing Classic (BI) models?
- Classic external dispenser panel compatibility
- Can the upgraded external dispenser be installed on an existing model?
New Classic (BI) dispenser models are compatible with existing BI external dispenser model panels.
- The glasswell bezel accommodates a 1/4" (6) thick panel for framed applications and a 3/4" (19) thick panel for overlay and flush inset applications.
- Panels thicker than 3/4" (19) must be routed in the dispenser area to 3/4" (19) (1-1/8" (29) total including backer and spacer panels).
- With a thicker panel and old dispenser panel dimensions, the panels will fit on a new dispenser model but may not be the same flush look depending how the panel is routed.
- The old bezel has a curved front surface shown on the left. The new dispenser front is flat, as shown on the right.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820