Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Thermistor Faults | Refrigerator Evaporator | Too Warm | Error 10 r 09
- Error code 10 r 09
- Classic series (BI) shows 10 r 09
- What does an r9 error code mean?
- Refrigerator evaporator thermistor too warm
- Refrigerator evaporator thermistor read higher than cabinet thermistor by at least 10 degrees
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation. If the unit operates without any further errors, no action is required.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820