Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Ice / Water / Accessory Faults | Ice Maker | Miswire Normal Temps | Error 30 8 05
- Error code 30 8 05
- Classic series (BI) shows 30 8 05
- 30 8 05
- Ice maker miswire normal temps
- No signal from ice maker for fill
- Make sure the ice maker is turned on and the temperature for the freezer is set at or below 0°F.
- Check the ice maker mold for stuck ice cubes and clear any that did not eject properly.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820