Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Fan Faults | Refrigerator Evaporator | Speed Setting Too Low | Error 35 r 33
- Error code 35 r 33
- Classic series (BI) shows 35 r 33
- 35 r 33
- Refrigerator evaporator fan speed setting too low
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Remove any food or storage items pushing up against the light diffuser, or cover, in the top of the refrigerator section. A fan behind the cover may be obstructed.
- Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820