Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) LO L1 Low Voltage
- What does L0 L1 (L0L1, LO L1, LOL1, lo l1, l0l1) on a Classic series (BI) unit mean?
- L0 L1 (L0L1, LO L1, LOL1) is shown on control panel when the unit is powered by a generator
- Low voltage and brownout considerations for BI Series units
- LO L1
When Classic series (BI) units show L0 L1 on the control panel, it indicates a low voltage or brownout condition. This means that the unit is not getting enough voltage to work properly.
- Applying low voltage for an extended period of time may interfere with the compressor startup voltage requirements and may cause damage to compressor electricals.
- To avoid damage, turn the unit off until full power is restored. Then turn the unit back on.
- If the home is susceptible to power surges or frequent brownouts (a drop in voltage in an electrical power supply system), contact a qualified electrician.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820