Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Single Cube Flashing
- Classic Series (BI) model has a single cube flashing with no wrench
- One ice cube flashing on the control panel of BI model
- Water supply pressure low or no water to unit
- Unit due for water filter replacement
A customer may reset this error. However, the problem may still exist and needs the attention of a Factory Certified Service Company. To reset the error:
- Hold the ALARM key for 15 seconds. The display will read CFC. ALARM is just to the left of POWER on the control board.
- If the cube continues to flash, hold the Max Ice and Ice Maker keys together for 5 seconds.
Classic Control Panel
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820