Classic (BI) Grille Stuck Open
- The grille on a Classic (BI) Series refrigeration unit is stuck open
- How do you unlock the grille on a BI?
- Why will not the BI grille close?
Classic Series (BI) grilles prior to serial # 4100000 contains two black double locking tabs, one on each hinge of the grille.
- The tabs lock the grille when fully opened.
- BI models after serial # 4100000 have a hinge system without the black tabs.
- For either grille style, to close the grille, firmly force the grille down.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820