Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Stainless Model in a Flush Inset Application
- Can a Classic (BI) Series classic stainless steel wrapped door unit be installed in a flush inset application?
- Why can the stainless steel wrapped BI units be installed in the standard application only?
- How can a stainless steel unit be installed in a flush inset application?
- Can single or individual grilles be used in a dual installation?
- Does the dual wide grille need to be used for a dual installation?
Classic (BI) stainless steel wrapped door models cannot be installed in a flush inset application. They can only be installed in the standard application.
- The pivot point of the hinge in relationship to the edge of the face of the stainless steel wrapped door will cause door opening issues when installed in a flush inset opening.
- This will cause interference with the door hitting the outside of the flush inset opening.
- To achieve a stainless steel appearance in a flush inset application:
- Order an overlay style unit.
- Order flush inset stainless steel door or drawer panels.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820