Sub-Zero Classic (BI) French Door Opens by Itself
- Classic (BI) French door pops open when the adjacent door is closed
- BI-36UFD, BI-36UFDID, BI-42UFD, or BI-42UFDID refrigerator door popping open
- When one door is closed, the other door opens
- Closing one of the French doors compresses the air in the refrigerator
- Compressed air forces the closed door open 1/8" to 1/4"
The compressed air from closing one of the French doors forces the closed door open 1/8" to 1/4".
- The amount the door opens varies with the weight of items on the door.
- This is a normal function of the unit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820