Replace Sub-Zero Classic Series Model BI-36U with Model BI-36UFD
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for Classic series (BI) model BI-36U and model BI-36UFD?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- BI-36U compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
- The panels from model BI-36U will not fit model BI-36UFD.
- The BI-36UFD is a French door model, so two door panels are needed for the refrigerator.
- New custom panels would be needed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820