200 Series Undercounter Panel Sizes
- Can the 200 Undercounter panels be reused on the current UC models?
- Put 249 or 245 model panels on a new UC-24 unit
- Do old 249 or 245 panels work on UC-24 Undercounter units
The opening widths are the same. Therefore, the current UC models can be installed in the same opening as the 200 Undercounter units. However, the panels are different sizes.
- The 249R, 249RP, and 249FF panel dimensions are 23-5/8" wide by 30" tall.
- The 245 panel dimension is 23-1/2" wide by 28-1/8" tall.
- The UC-24R, UC-24BG, and UC-24CI panel dimensions are 23-3/4" wide by 30-1/16" tall.
- For the UC-24BG, the stiles and rails are 2-1/4" minimum width.
- Due to the difference in how the panels mount to the products, the panels from model 249 and 245 cannot be reused on UC-24 models.
- Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820