Sub-Zero 500 and 600 Series Anti-Tip Blocking Kit
- Instruction sheet 3753690
- Part number 4201310, 4201320, 4201330, 4202860
- List of components included with 4201310, 4201320, 4201330, 4202860
- How to install the anti-tip blocking kit for 600 Series
- Use a blocking kit when there is more than 1" of open space between the unit and the ceiling or soffit above it.
- A blocking kit prevents the unit from tipping forward in the installation when a ceiling or soffit is not directly above the product.
- Note that 600 series units did not use the same anti-tip system as later units.
- Contact a Factory Certified Installer for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820