500, 600 Series Side by Side and Model 430 Door Stop
- How to stop the door from opening past 90 degrees
- How to install the 90° door stop on a 601, 661, 642, 632, 680, 685, 690, 695, 430, 501, 532, 542, 561, 590
- Instruction sheet part number 3752920, 3755920 part number 7007509 or 7007512, DS90, DS105
- List of components included with this kit
- How to install 90-degree door stop
- What is the standard door opening?
Door stops for the following models are sold separately as a sales accessory:
- 600 Series: 601, 661, 642, 632, 680, 685, 690, 695
- 500 Series: 501, 532, 542, 561 and 590
- 400 Series: 430
- The door stop is not adjustable, but 90° and 105° door stops are available.
- The standard door opening is to 130°.
- Although the opening is more restrictive at 90°, all shelving and drawers can be fully accessed with the door open to this degree.
- Part number 7007509 is the 90° stop.
- The 90° stop is no longer available. There is no 90° stop that will work in these units.
- Use the 105° stop as a possible replacement.
- Part number 7007512 is the 105° stop.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820