600 or 700 Series Service Indicator Steady
- 600 or 700 Series unit has service message and service is not flashing
- Normal temperatures, service indicator is steady, constant on control panel
- Warm temperatures, service light is not blinking
- What is the cause of non-flashing "service" indicator with warm or normal temperatures on display?
- Error codes observed in diagnostic mode, but not cleared from memory.
On a 600 or 700 Series Sub-Zero product:
- If the service message is flashing, see Sub-Zero with "Vacuum Condenser" or "Service" Flashing.
- If the service message is constant or steady and not flashing on and off, no troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820