648PRO, PRO3650, and PRO4850 90° Door Stop
- How to stop the door from opening past 90 degrees
- How to install the 90° door stop on a 648PRO, PRO3650, and PRO4850 model
- Part number 0000046
- Instruction sheet 3758687
- List of components included with this kit
- How do you install the 90-degree door stop on a 648PRO?
- How to stop the door from opening past 90° on a PRO 36 and PRO 48
- Standard door opening
- PRO and 648PRO Series door stops are not included with the unit but available separately as a no charge sales accessory.
- Installation instructions come with the part.
- The door stop cannot be adjusted to open more or less than 90°.
- The standard door opening is to 135°.
- Although the opening is more restrictive at 90°, all shelving and drawers can be fully accessed with the door open to this degree.
- The door stop part # is 0000046.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820