Sub-Zero Dual Refrigeration
- 648PRO, PRO 48, PRO 36, Classic (formerly Built-In), Designer (formerly Integrated) Dual Refrigeration®
- How does Dual Refrigeration® work in Sub-Zero units?
- Benefits of Dual Refrigeration®
PRO 48, PRO 36, Classic (formerly Built-In), and Designer (formerly Integrated) models feature a unique Dual Refrigeration® system to keep food fresher longer.
- This feature allows the refrigerator, refrigerator drawer(s), and freezer to be set at different temperatures.
- With the Sub-Zero Dual Refrigeration® system, individual refrigerator and freezer systems have been designed to maintain accurate, consistent temperatures, and proper humidity levels for longer food life expectancy.
- Dual Refrigeration® eliminates transfer of fresh food odors to frozen food and ice and does not freeze the moisture out of the air in the fresh food section.
For handy tips and information on how to maximize food freshness, refer to the freshness cards stored in the refrigerator.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820