700 Series and 27" Designer Column (IC-27) Showroom Mode Information
- How do you put a 700 Series, IC-27R or IC-27FI into Showroom Mode?
- How do you take an Original Designer unit out of Showroom Mode?
- How can you confirm that a product entered Showroom Mode?
- What temperatures are shown when a 700 is in demonstration mode?
- New unit not cooling, turned on and temperatures stay at room temperature
To initiate Showroom Mode on a 700 Series unit with an ice on/off button on the control panel, including IC-27R and IC-27FI models:
- Turn the unit OFF using the POWER key.
- Press and hold either pair of WARMER and COLDER keys, then the POWER key and release all 3 keys.
- The actual ambient temperatures will be shown.
- To return the unit to normal operation, repeat steps 1 - 3.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820