700 Series and 427R Drawer Closer Assembly Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting drawer closer assemblies on 700 Series or 427R
- 700 Series or 427R drawer will not close properly
- Why will the drawer not close?
- What would prevent the drawer from closing?
- What direction should the drawer closer assembly point or face?
- What is the purpose of the drawer closer assembly?
If the drawer does not close on a 700 Series or 427R product, check the following:
- Make sure drawer is sitting on drawer rails properly.
- Verify nothing is blocking the drawer from closing.
- With the drawer in the open position, the drawer closer on the right side behind the drawer should be positioned as shown below. The opening is pointing forward so it is ready to receive the drawer pin and pull the drawer closed.
- If the open end of the closer is rotated to the rear as shown below, pull it forward, so it is aligned as previously described.
- If the drawer still does not close properly, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820