Classic Series (BI) and Designer Series (IT, IC) High Usage Mode
- Classic (BI) and Designer (IT, IC) unit High Usage Mode using Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- High Usage Mode description
- How to exit High Usage Mode
Classic (BI) and Designer (IT, IC) units can be placed into High Usage Mode through the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- It is not possible to set this mode using the unit control panel. It must be set using the mobile app.
- High Usage Mode lasts for eight hours.
- Energy consumption may be increased while in this mode.
- Press the Power key to exit the mode at any time.
- When entered, the smart grid icon will flash and a "p" will appear in the LCD display.
This mode provides increased performance for High Usage situations.
- High use turns on the Max Ice feature for the duration of the High Usage Mode.
- If Max Ice is turned on at the control panel, it will not turn off with the High Usage Mode. It will work normally and stay on for 24 hours.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820