Replace Sub-Zero Model 601F with Classic Series Model BI-36F
- Are the opening size and electrical location the same for model 601F and Classic series (BI) model BI-36F?
- Are the water location and panels the same for model 601F and model BI-36F?
- Do panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can old panels go on a new unit?
- 601F compatibility
|Opening Height||Electrical Requirements||Water Requirements||Items to Verify|
Requires an additional 11" of height for the new model.
The existing electrical location for the 601F is in a different location than suggested for model BI-36F.
Whether the new model door clearance fits if installed near an island. See the Sub-Zero Design Guide for details.
- The panels from the 601F will not fit the model BI-36F. The 601F panel is too short and narrow.
- Side panels are different and cannot be reused.
BI-36F Sales and Accessory Information
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820