Replace Model IC-27 with Model IC-30 or IC-24
- Are the opening size, electrical requirements, water location, and panels the same for model IC-27R or IC-27F and model IC-30R(ID), IC-30FI, IC-24R, or IC-24FI?
- Do panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
- Is there a direct new product replacement for column model IC-27R or IC-27FI?
- IC-27 compatibility
Sub-Zero does not make a direct replacement for models IC-27R or IC-27FI.
- The Designer products are not the same size.
- Changing from an IC-27 unit to a new product requires modifications.
- Similar units are IC-30R(ID), IC-30FI, IC-24R, or IC-24FI.
| || || |
- The panels from model IC-27R or IC-27F do not fit replacement models IC-30R(ID), IC-30FI, IC-24R, or IC-24FI.
IC-30 and IC-24 Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820